Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Support Request for Machinery Operation

I just received the following message from a good friend of my boss. I promise it is legitimate. This sounds like a great individual cause to support!

"My brother, William Bambarger, has been working in Tuscaloosa since last Thursday afternoon, going from house to house seeing what he can do to help everyone. He has a takeuchi track hoe (some kind of machine, I don't really know) that he uses to move trees, carports, etc. He has done this everyday except Tues. when it was raining, without asking for any pay in return. This machine uses diesel gas, but it takes a lot of money to run/operate it. 
 
"IF you would like to send William any amount of money to help cover his expenses, I would greatly appreciate it. My address is 8 Bariwayne Circle, Tuscaloosa, al 35405 or our mother's address is 6952 Mesopotamia St., Eutaw, AL 35462 THANK YOU!"

No comments:

Post a Comment